Trade Shows and Exhibitions allow organisations to showcase their products and services to a specific target audience. They are an excellent opportunity for networking amongst visitors and exhibitors.
So how do you stand out from the rest? Careful planning will be key to your success. This basic checklist will help get you started!
- Identify aims & objectives
- Key messages
- Target audience
- How will you stand out?
- What image do you want to create?
- What promotional materials will you use (display board, video, leaflets, merchandising, etc)?
- What audio visual support do you need?
- What does the venue provide (tables, chairs, screens, power, etc)?
- Pre-event publicity
- Staff training & roster
Corporate AV has 20 years experience providing exhibition equipment hire for Trade Shows, Exhibitions and other corporate events. Whether you are the event organiser or individual exhibitor, we recommend contacting us early in your planning process to guarantee availability of all necessary equipment and technical support.